One can even sign up or make an account for Flitpay with their eyes shut.
First things first, go to www.flitpay.com. For the Sign Up page, click on the Sign-Up button placed at the top right corner of your Flitpay’s Homescreen.
Right after the click, you have to follow an easy 4 Steps Procedure. In this, you will create a login and submit your details for verification.
Step 1 - Email ID & Password
The first step of the Sign-Up journey is to choose a login email address and create a password.
- Email - Enter a correct and complete email address. You will use this email address every time you login. We will also use this email address for further communication. The login email address cannot be changed later.
- Password - Enter a strong password and remember it to avoid any inconvenience. Your password must be at least 8 characters long, at least 1 number, 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase, at least 1 special character from @#$%&. We recommend not to use passwords that you've already used on other websites. It may hamper security.
Click on the Sign-Up button, after setting the login email address and password.
Step 2 - Email Verification
After following the process of Step 1, you will receive a verification email at your login email address.
- Go to the mailbox and click on the Verify Email button in the email. You will be redirected to the Flitpay’s website and your email verification will be confirmed!
Remark: The verification email will be valid for 15 minutes only. If you fail to verify, login to your Flitpay account again and click on the Resend Verification Email button.
Why can’t I receive the verification email?
Different carriers may take different time duration to deliver the email or sometimes it takes more than 10 minutes for the email to arrive. Please be patient. If the problem persists even after 10mins, please check your Spam/Junk folder. If the verification email is found in the Spam folder, you should mark them as Not Spam/Junk.
Resend Email - If you still have a problem finding the Verification Email, go to Flitpay and click on the Resend Verification Email Button to resend the mail.
Alert: Making too many frequent attempts to Sign Up (like clicking Sign Up button repeatedly) may prompt a temporary block of your account for an hour. It is advisable, do not click the button too rapidly to avoid unnecessary blocking.
Can I delete my account?
Apologies, deleting an account is not yet available in Flitpay. While using our service, if you are facing any trouble or want to benefit us with your valuable suggestion, please feel free to notify us by submitting a ticket at LINK.
Step 3 - Mobile Verification
After having finished the email verification, its time to follow the mobile verification procedure.
- Mobile number - Enter the 10-digit Indian mobile number through which you want to activate your Flitpay account. Make sure you do not use country code “0” or “+91” at the beginning. We will also send OTP on this number when you try logging into your Flitpay account.
- Verification OTP - You will receive an OTP via an SMS. Enter the OTP in the Verification Box and click Verify
Why have I not received the OTP SMS?
Different carriers may take different time duration to deliver the email or sometimes it takes more than 10 minutes for the OTP to arrive. Please be patient. Also, recheck that you've entered the correct mobile number.
Resend OTP - If you still have a problem finding the OTP, go to Flitpay and click on the Resend OTP button to resend OTP.
Step 4 - KYC Details
There’s an option to complete your KYC and enjoy the benefits of all the services provided by Flitpay or you can skip it to do it later. To Skip, click on Skip For Now button and then you can finish it later by clicking on Verify KYC option under the Account Settings menu.
If you opt to skip this process, you will only be eligible to deposit cryptos into your account & trade them. You can complete your KYC later by clicking on the Verify KYC option under the Account Settings menu.
However, if you opt to complete your KYC now, you’ll be eligible to deposit or withdraw your cryptos, trade & use P2P! To complete your KYC verification process, select your country from the dropdown & click on Complete KYC. Then, the next page opens up to fill in your details and upload KYC verification documents.
- Name - Enter your name as it appears on your KYC document. For eg - If the name is Padmanabh Singh on your document, please enter Padmanabh Singh in the form too.
- Date of Birth - Enter your DOB in DD/MM/YYYY format. For eg - If your DOB is 10th November 1992, enter 10/11/1992. You must be 18 Years or above to apply for a Flitpay account.
- Address - Enter your full address as it appears on your KYC document. Do not enter the City, State & PIN Code in this box as there are separate boxes for that
- Documents - Depending on the country you’ve chosen, you’ll need to upload a set of KYC documents. Carefully fill in the details in the respective fields & upload a scanned copy or a photo of your KYC document & your selfie as illustrated in the Sign-Up form.
Please cross-verify all your details to avoid any typing mistakes and then click the Submit button.
What happens after I submit my verification details?
Just after you click on the submit button, your details and documents get into the verification process. As soon as the verification gets completed, you will receive an email from us approving your account! The verification process will be completed within 48 hours depending upon the number of applications received. But we try for the earliest possible time.
In any case, if your account does not get approval, we will always mention the possible reason in the email and ask you to rectify your mistake and make the necessary changes so we can verify it again.
Why has my KYC verification not been approved?
Every KYC verification is passed through a high standard process to keep the fake profiles away from the portal. There might be one or more reasons if your KYC verification is not approved -
- Details mismatch - Always make sure you have submitted the same name, address, ID card number as appearing on the KYC document you have submitted for verification.
- Duplicate account - Making a duplicate account is not allowed on Flitpay. You should not make another account with identical details. Only a single account is permitted per person.